Risk Management Prevention Services
Easy access to loss prevention and numerous risk management resources for members, directly from your desktop.
If members wish to sign-up to participate in any of these electronic resources, please contact your Risk Services Consultant at (562) 404-8029 or click here.
Property and Vehicle Inventory
ASCIP provides a physical property appraisal for members every five years. Members can view and make changes to their property and vehicle inventories online.
Members already participating in the electronic inventory may access the system here:
Employment Practices Prevention
Human Resources Hotline
directly to legal counsel for those unique, one-time human resources questions that arise, without the “cash register” ringing for each 15 minutes on the phone.
If you would like more information about this program or if you wish to sign your district up for this free member service, please contact us at (562) 404-8029 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Loss Prevention
- Consultation and Risk Assessment Assistance which includes safety, security, disaster preparedness program, human resources, Americans with Disability Act (ADA), cyber risks, Cal/OSHA compliance and more. Members are assigned a Risk Services Consultant to assist members strategically address root causes of loss and to access the numerous loss prevention resources.
- Contract Review Assistance including consultation on risk transfer documents such as contracts, facility use agreements and waivers which can save on legal costs, plus help avoid costly mistakes.
- Certificate of Insurance and Endorsement processing. There is never an additional premium charged regardless of the nature of the contract the district is entering into. Members may request or create Certificates of Insurance using the eCertsonline system.
Members already participating in eCertsonline may access the system here:
Workers’ Compensation Loss Prevention
- Cal/OSHA Compliance Assistance including program review, regulatory updates and advise upon receiving a citation from OSHA or an initial notice of an OSHA complaint.
- Expert Assistance with the Interactive Process to guide workers’ compensation members through the correct steps with the disabled employee and assist with the communication and documentation.
Hazardous Materials Exposure Prevention
- Industrial Hygiene/Indoor Air Quality Consultation services to inspect, review, advise and handle the meeting with staff and answer their questions afterward.
- Hazardous Materials Consultation including advice on the storage and safe handling of chemicals, annual reporting requirements and permits, regulatory compliance, keeping current on the continually changing regulations, and more.
- MSDSonline to ensure that members have the most current safety data sheets for chemicals.
Members already participating in MSDSonline may access the system here:
Additional Risk Prevention
- ADA Access Compliance Assistance with an expert to review unique facility or program issues for the disabled accessing member campuses.
- DMV Driver Record Checks and access to an online employee pull notice program.
ASCIP offers SAMBA, an “Employee Pull Notice” (EPN) Program, at no cost to our members. By using SAMBA, members have “real-time” instant access to its employees driving records.
Members already participating in SAMBA may access the system here:
Anonymous Tip Line
Anonymous Crime Reporting Hotline along with all training, posters, fliers and other marketing materials and resources are available to all ASCIP members at no-cost to help districts prevent and reduce incidents of vandalism, crime and bullying.
The above services are only a snapshot of the “too many to list” bonuses of participating in ASCIP. And, new services are continually added to meet members’ needs. ASCIP, as an extension of its members, is always seeking ways to assist members, adding additional value to the membership.