Brit Team Platform Log-In Instructions
If you would like a print ready version of these instructions, click here: Print Ready Brit Team LMS Log-In Instructions
1. Login at https://app.britteam.com/ascip/index.cfm
Compatible browsers include Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Training is not compatible with portable devices such as ipads, tablets, or smart phones at this time.
2. If you have reached the correct page, it should look like the page below.
3. Enter the user name and password provided by your system Administrator in the boxes provided, and then click “submit.” If this is your first visit and you have not been provided login information, click “register here” to create your account.
4. Once you have logged into your account, the page should look like the page below.
5. Read the Acceptable use policy and click “Continue” to accept.
6. The trainings that have been assigned to you will be listed under Online Training Modules. If you do not see your training assignments, click on “Training” in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. The administrator for the District will be able to assign trainings.
7. Click on the title of the training course, which will open the training in a new browser window. The following page below is an example of what your screen should look like.
Most training courses have audio. Therefore, make sure your computer has either external or built-in speakers. You may not skip ahead to slides you have not viewed. You may pause the training momentarily if needed, but do not leave it paused for an extended period of time. Simply exit and when you reopen the training, it will prompt you to resume where you left off.
8. Once you have finished the training, close it by clicking the “X” at the top right-hand corner of the training window. You may see a “data saving” message. Wait until this message disappears before logging out.
9. To print your certificate of completion, click on Training Report from the left-hand menu. Then, click the icon next to the date you completed your training to open an electronic copy of your certificate. You may then save it to your computer or print it.
10. If you wish to change your password, click on “Update My Account” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Type your new password, and then click “save.”
11. When finished, simply click “logout” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.